Friday, March 7, 2014

QOTD: Nick Searcy

Okay it's from two weeks ago, and if I'd been paying my Twitter dues, I'd have seen it myself. As it is I had to borrow it from This Ain't Hell via Bad Blue. This is going in the sidebar:

"I know people have feelings. That's why I try to hurt them." -- Nick Searcy.

Hit the link and drink in the awesome of his Twitter salvo. A word of advice: Swallow your coffee put down the mug you start reading. There's also a short video "apology" you might enjoy. (I knew what was coming as soon as I saw the piano.)

Oh, wait. That's Linky Love, isn't it? Why yes, yes it is...

 

6 comments:

Eric Praline said...

Nick Searcy's twitter feed is always a good read, he epically smacks down leftist tards on a daily basis, but that musical number "apology" was awesome on a whole new scale. Bravo Mr. Searcy.

LC Aggie Sith said...

Searcy is a master of social media. And you need to see his Acting School videos, too.

So many linkie love gals out there, and yet this one stands out sooo well :)

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I am weird, but I see no humour in that post. Nowt but folks calling each other fat in the school yard.

This Mr. Searcy has not locked horns with yours truly. Wonder who would win in a lexical smack-down? I can play a left-leaning Yankee if I perceive any entertainment in it.

See the link below for a copy of a comments section from a year or so ago wherein I kick Conservative nut-sack like no other has ever done!

https://aquarianslovetofuck.blogspot.com/b/post-preview?token=Tkfbn0QBAAA.AMjdbTJKeXEvd8dFJDzEWA.vM7Kfe5PNoxES9FJEsxhgA&postId=1563923734973947977&type=POST

Anonymous said...

"......I know people have feelings. That's why I try to hurt them......"

I do like this though.

Critter said...

I don't believe Cuddles has it in her/it to "cross swords" with Mr. Searcy.

Flaxen Saxon said...

Cuddles, I have no feelings, not emotional ones anyway. You will have to hurt me the old fashioned way with sticks and stones. Can't say I'd mind though. The pleasure and pain circuits in the brain are very close, anatomically speaking.