Monday, December 16, 2013

Blogasm: Two Steps Forward, One Large Step Back

Some of you may have noticed two new additions to the blogroll--The Union News and Doubting Is Thinking. 
DIT is a fairly new site and looks highly promising. I highly recommend the author's takedown of Tesla's solar battery charging claims, further proof that Liberals and Ecotards (but I repeat myself) either can't, or demand that you don't, do math.
The Union News, on the other hand, assumes you already know Liberals and Ecotards can't do math--or anything else, except damage. Supreme Snarkage and Mockery, I should have known of it long before.
Sadly, I must also report that one of the greatest sites I have linked over the years is no more. That Hawaiian Host Of Hilarity and Sage Of Snooch, Sushi Bandit has exited the hyperverse. At what point this occurred, I do not know. Hopefully, he has not shuffled off this mortal coil and will return. The disappearance of his huge archive of awesome is a loss to humanity.
He would probably approve of this latest Linky Love contender, which I stole from Hookers & Booze:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is what CPAs call a 'net' gain (not theft; that would be immoral ;) )

-DV

LC Aggie Sith said...

I found out they make these dresses to order at the Texas Renaissance Faire.

Let that sink in for a while ;)

Soylent Sage said...

I would imagine the custom fitting sessions draw a LARGE crowd...always did enjoy jousting. :-)