Thursday, May 8, 2014

Spam Awesome: Because What You Need To Document Vaporizations At A Solar Furnace Is A Cheap Pair Of Ray Bans

I just got this "comment" referencing yesterday's post about Streamers. Hey, the guy actually read the post...somehow...and tried an Engrish segue from that topic to his sales pitch. Of course, he appended it to the wrong post, but I pulled it for you, because #ThatFuckingMagnanimous.
Behold:

any of the Earth. flora is much unnoticed by piece of land owners. wee steady that you can use to do the Lappic.It may likewise get to it!superior proposal To alter Their dwelling house absolute in your network.Try to make unspoiled gratify. This kinship could turn immeasurably Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses Ray Ban Sunglasses Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses about.You should now tone a ask in a flower state is not a complete client you referred ends up organism disordered since thither is to be self-satisfied with holding you can see, thither are loose from trade and grammatical errors.thither could be without large indefinite amount of cutis to
Yeah, when I'm standing in a solar furnace, the first thing I think of is a nice pair of Oakleys. And how does he know I am self-satisfied with holding? Does he have a camera in my house? And yeah, I enjoy being gratified by the unspoiled, but that hasn't happened in 35 years. Ah, memories...and sunglasses.


10 comments:

Buddha said...

What??!!!??? No Maui Jim's?

Eric Praline said...

I enjoy being gratified by the unspoiled as much as the next guy, but eventually you're gonna want a pro.

Critter said...

I haven't done the Lappic since college.

LC Aggie Sith said...

Ray Bans FTW with Lolita ;)

Anonymous said...

I have absolutely no idea what your pen-pal was rambling on about...mind you I stopped reading his stuff after the first couple of sentences...were they actually sentences?
-DV

VonZorch said...

No actual sentences were used in this spam. It was a semi-random nonsense generator.

Anonymous said...

Ah! Makes sense now... :)
-DV

Eric Praline said...

No actual sentences where harmed in the making of this spam.

ooGcM taobmaetS said...

I had an un-self-satisified thither once as a kid.

Then I discovered girls......

GOODSTUFF said...

I liked Eric's comment
"No actual sentences where harmed in the making of this spam."

this kind of spam does not add to your Google juice