Friday, January 30, 2015

Soylent Blogasm: The "New" New Comment Widget

Yeah, I know...about fucking time. So I finally got tired of waiting for this #ShitholeGooglePlatform to fix its standard, WorhtlessPieceOfShit comment widget and went out and found one that works. Now I can see if anyone is paying attention to our collective minion mutterings at a glace. Perhaps...dare I say it...maybe an occasional thread will develop.
I know, I know. It's a lot to ask, but faint heart never screwed the upstairs maid. So, have at it my minions--someone's got to move Flaxen's visage out of the queue. Here's a possible topic for discussion...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Outstanding tits. Pun intended.

Irish said...

Mmmm baby oil in the desert sun...

edutcher said...

Is she stwict?

Soylent Sage said...

I'd be willing to find out for you ed. Because, you know, #TakeOneForTheTeam.

Soylent Sage said...

The next post is a Real conversation starter.

Flaxen Saxon said...

Guns and naked women- two of my favourite things. Throw in a shark and I would be in heaven.

Eric Praline said...

If this is a scene from the new Mad Max, I might just change my opinion about remakes.

GOODSTUFF said...

She laugh at my penis

rik said...

+1

Anonymous said...

Is that a Mossberg Mariner?
JonT