Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Hero--Homeless Guy Squats In Presidential Suite

They still don't know how he did it...

Hotel staff called 911 after guests told them they tried to check into their room on the hotel's 16th floor about 7:30 p.m. Tuesday and opened the door to find Mr. Watson sleeping on a sofa in the 1,300-square-foot parlor.


I'm thinking the Philly police got tired of his act and just put him on a Greyhound to the Burgh. I should ask Wyatt about that. ;-)

He was arrested in Philadelphia numerous times in August on tresspassing or loitering charges. He pleaded guilty to open lewdness, disorderly conduct and indecent exposure in various cases in Bucks County in 2008.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that Robin Williams?

Soylent Sage said...

Anon, that mug shot is right up there with Nick Nolte and James Brown.

Flaxen Saxon said...

Shit Mr Green, You nearly gave me a heart attack! Scrolling down, enjoying the inherent artistry, I suddenly came across the stark reality of a homeless person. Great story but the picture drips with banal realism that offends my sensitive sensibilities. May I suggest that next time you interpose some hot chick with no clothes on. Just a thought.