Friday, August 16, 2013

Ecuador's Eco-Extortion Fails. Tree Huggers Crushed

Yeah I hate it when that happens, a perfectly good protection racket...wait for it...up in smoke. Remember a few years ago when Ecuador announced it would not drill for oil under its rain forests if the "international community" ponied up $3.5 billion.
Well, apparently Sting didn't have that much in petty cash--so, they're going to drill. Nice try guys. Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Speaking of Ecuador, Snarky Basrtard said he was going there a while back. Dude, where's my Panama hat, and my tortoise? You forgot my Blue-footed Booby too, right? Well, lucky for me, I have something better: Blue-Breasted Boobies!



  • Hey, it is T-Gif Friday.


H/T Tom Nelson (whose compilation of Eco-fail is strong today.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Unleash the jugs!
I could watch this all day...
Thanks!

John T in Az

Eric Praline said...

I would have preferred the tree huggers getting physically crushed by a falling bird shredder, but emotionally crushed is alright, I suppose. Luckily there are those massive mammaries to cheer me up.