Friday, October 11, 2013

Awesome: Realtime Thermageddon FAIL

Check out this awesome from the Filthy Engineer. He found an interactive map of Unicorn-Fart Energy FAIL all across EUnuchstanwhich the thieves running the Birdshredder Boondoggle have obligingly made available.
As you can see in the comments, one array of Carbon Crucifixes, Siglos in Spain, was at the time "producing" minus 100kW.
Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Oh yeah guys, it's definitely a PR win. Keep it up.
Bwuhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

9 comments:

LC Aggie Sith said...

Negative??

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

And sorry for my absence. Things have been hectic since the loss of my BIL, and now I find myself in a maelstrom of doctor appts for myself :)

Soylent Sage said...

I figured as much. I put up a Sithy Snooch Flare for ya the other day. Hang in there, LC.
And Fuck Obama.

Eric Praline said...

"Wind turbines are specially designed to work in clusters so that at any given time at least one is giving two fingers to the public."
Yeah, that's about right.

Anonymous said...

I do composite work, the blades on these things are garbage, nasty layups etc, that one failed after the blade bent back far enough to strike the post, funny as shit.

Critter said...

Was the wind blowing the wrong way? Pesky wind.

The Filthy Engineer said...

Thanks for the link.

Soylent Sage said...

My pleasure, FE. Great find.

Jeffrey said...

There's one in Germany called "Titz"!

Soylent Sage said...

That's somewhat prophetic, Jeffrey. Stop by Sunday morning after 7 a.m. my time to see what I mean.