Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Gives A Whole New Meaning To 'Blow Job,' Doesn't It?



I don't know how I missed this, but thanks to the marvels of Teh Twit, I found it today:
The report by Interior's Office of the Inspector General detailed potential improper conduct by Steve Black, who worked as senior advisor to Interior Secretary Ken Salazar for energy, environment and natural resources policy. While he held this position Black dated NextEra Energy Resources lobbyist Manal Yamout, a conflict as Black oversaw several applications by Yamout's employer to build wind and solar facilities on public land.
I thought there were laws against doing that kind of thing on public land. Hell, I almost got arrested at the beach one time for that.
Speaking of Blow Jobs, another carbon crucifix collapsed #BecauseWind in Northern Ireland the other day.

Ooh, that first one to Ontario Wind Resistance was Linky Love, wasn't it? Put them in your sidebar while I...

1 comment:

Eric Praline said...

Knowing the types that populate the Zero's junta, Mr. Black probably got a hand job and a kiss on the cheek and thought himself a stud.