Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Twitterverse Knows No Boundaries--Literally


Yeah Carmen, If they don't know where Boston is, they're not gonna sweat illegal Guatamalans jumping the Texas border...because they don't know where Texas is either.


So it's true--The Twitterverse literally knows no boundaries. 
Do you suppose any of these Einsteins will look it up...? I'm pretty sure There'sAnAppForThat©

To be fair, my 10-year-old asks me where cities are all the time...however, She! Doesn't! Vote!

H/T Suyts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shiiiiit! Even Canucks know Boston's where the creme pies come from.

;) DV

Eric Praline said...

They may not know geography, science, or math but I'll bet they're experts on the ins and outs of gaming the welfare system.

Chris said...

Put 'em out front, they make good mine detectors.

Ogrrre said...

I thought Boston was where baked beans came from. Who knew?
Actually, I'm not surprised these low information peons don't know this. Before the election, when asked about different policies, Obama voters opposed Obama's policies. They just thought they were Bush's policies. Ditto Obama's statements: they could not identify which statement came from Obama, and which from Bush. They just assumed that the statements they disagreed with came from Bush, when every one was made by Obama. Pitiful, wasn't it?

Steamboat McGoo said...

I'm beginning to believe Stupidity is a real contagion - from a virus or sumpin - that simply has not been detected by science yet.

Maybe they're too stupid, too.

I bet it looks like itty-bitty ravioli-O's. I don't know why....

Oh, god - now I have to take that weird robot quiz down below.