Monday, June 3, 2013

High Praise to Proof...

For nominating Soylent Green as The Most Fucking Awesome Agent Of Chaos In The Hyperverse.
Yes Proof was sage enough to recognize that I, of all the nominees, am the only one ever thrown off the Hyperverse twice in the same month for Laying Down The Smack Of Truth and still returning to the fray.
So head on over to I'm A Man! I'm 41! Show Proof his sagacity isn't senility and vote for me, your Sentinel Of Snooch, your Master Of Motherfucking Science, your Hermes Of The Hyperverse. Fuck the code monkeys, Fuck Obama, and Fuck the Supreme Court--and anybody that looks like them! Oh, and since I have three links here, what better opportunity to again display our new Chainmail Linky-Love Babe:
Oh, and to show I can suck ass with the best of them, something for my new best friend at I'm A Man! I'm 41!

5 comments:

B.C. said...

Done and done. I'm gonna register as a Dimorcrat and go stuff the ballot box. (I'm hopin' to stuff another kinda box later on tonight! IYKWIMAITYD.)

It looks like that limp-wristed, Folsom Street Fair-attending, crotchless T-back-wearin', Obama-lovin' Librul, Wirecutter, went out to his local Homey Depot and hired a bunch of illegals to vote for him.

Critter said...

i got yer back.

Eric Praline said...

That Linky-Love Babe makes for some stiff competition, but you've got my vote.

Soylent Sage said...

That's right, Eric. DO any of those other Poseurs have a smokin' hot promo babe, or music from the Band containing the line whence the contest blog title originates? Fuck No.
I should win by default.

jonolan said...

And Done!