Friday, August 2, 2013

Irony, Thy Name Is Snooch

One of the reasons--actually the primary reason--I started a Tumblr page was to have it serve as a snooch aggregator/repository so I didn't lose all the babes posted here in another Code Monkey Coup as happened over at TheSiteThatWillNotBeNamed.
An excellent sample of the accumulated awesome is this feral feline:
This particular pose came to my Tumblr feed via a site called Naughty-Butt-Nice. Well, lo and behold, guess whose been showing up in my traffic referrals...
Snooch about is fair play.
Oh yeah, that's Linky Love, isn't it...?

1 comment:

B.C. said...

I'm definitely going to be doing my damnedest to be munchin' on some whiskerbiscuit tonight... Not that I ever need any inspiration for gator growlin', but this was just a bit of reinforcement stimulus.