Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Today's Thermageddon Fatality Headline

This is inspired by an idea I saw at the Polar Bear Blog. It occurred to me that since Thermageddon Mongers blame any natural event on AGW, it follows that we are all Climate Refugees. And thus it also follows that all deaths are due to !!!Global Warming!!!
So, now that I've illustrated the difference between a valid argument and a sound argument for any "Climate Scientists" that might be passing by, on with the fun.
I will begin posting photos of random dead people, like the London hobo who froze to death last winter--because of Thermageddon.
Now, you and I know that it wasn't Thermageddon, but the policies invented to (they say) defeat Thermageddon--specifically replacing reliable electrical generation with unicorn farts and sunbeams--that killed the hobo and thousands of pensioners. But, like the Warmers, why spoil a good thing with the truth.
So without further ado, Today's Thermageddon Fatality Headline:  
Chinese Couple Killed By Global Warming And Crashing Through A Window While Having Sex, But Mostly From Crashing Through A Window While Having Sex...
Naturally, I will try to select only the most bizarre bowings-out for this feature because, hey, if you can't laugh at dead people, who can you laugh at?
And yes, of course I stole the headline format from Ace, but it lends itself to this application so well that I plan to continue pirating it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

While having sex while riding a bicycle?!!

I must have been born under the wrong sign...
http://ctinjurylawyer.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Cyclist-Awareness-Sign-from-BicycleSigns11.png

-DV

LC Aggie Sith said...

How can I unsee that pic???