Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One Million Exiles Flock To Soylent Siberia

Pftweeeet!!! Soylent Siberia has hit the 1,000,000 Minion Plateau in less than a year. Pftweeeet!!!
Thank you. Good work all.
Yes, it seem like only yesterday that I was banished from the Soylent Empire I had labored four years to build on the bones of dead Supers...
Ah, I miss the last bastion of the old empire...the full header, the color, the functionality, and access to the colonies like NSKMD above. All gone because someone didn't like what I had to say.
But no matter. Even with the stone knives and bear skins of this Blogger platform, here in the HyperHinterland I shall continue build my Soylent army. And soon my minions, soon, we shall reclaim our rightful glory! We shall drive our enemies before us! Rape! Pillage! Plunder! Burn!
And render them into tasty biscuits for the unsuspecting masses at a substantial profit. So we can have more of this...


and this...

And this...

and this...

and these...


What say you?!?

Then fly my minions, and multiply. And together we will rule this hyperverse!

18 comments:

Randy Rager said...

www.soylent.nu but I sure don't think it's made of people this time around. That's fine, it wasn't made of people in the book, either.

Hollywood sucks.

GMLand said...

I ain't quittin' you!

The Jannie said...

You'd be lonely out there in the Soylent gulag if we all deserted and, after all, there's the BOOBIES!

Critter said...

needs more Brazilian arse. just saying.

Irish said...

Congrats!

Chandler's Ghost said...

Congrats on the new milestone Dude!

Soylent Sage said...

Funny you should say that, Critter. Carnival is only a few days away... :-)

Eric Praline said...

I thought bare skin was a good thing. Oh wait...
Congratulations on one million minions. Soon there will be enough to march on East Anglia, crush the puny IPCC horde, and hear the lamentations of their Birkenstock clad womyn.

GOODSTUFF said...

most cool Dude

Happy to be a Soylent minion

Flaxen Saxon said...

Well, she certainly gets my attention with such unseemly behaviour. O MY....

Ogrrre said...

When it comes time to drive our enemies, just remember the first of the Maxims of Highly Successful Mercenaries:
Pillage then Burn.
It doesn't work to well the other way around.

Critter said...

Say, where's Cuddles? I had thought she/he/it would want to congratulate you, too.

B.C. said...

Fuckin-A, bro! I know I've given you at least 365 of those hits, if not multiplied by 10. :-D

If you had a better platform and an email address that wasn't locked up tighter than a rabbi's foreskin collection, I'd be sending you all kinds of snooch linkage to pass out amongst the rest of the minions. ;-)

Flaxen Saxon said...

Hey, you guys be kind on Cuddles. She/he being the next Mrs Saxon an all. I'm fervently hoping she is a cute little Asian chick and not some 24 stone hairy Russian dude called Boris.

Drew458 said...

Heck, lots of us have been around since the original halcyon days when you were supra-rosa.

I think your original minions are from the same place as mine; expats from The Other Side of Kim's, and from Steamboat's A&A blogs. Ah good times, fun days long gone by.

LC Aggie Sith said...

Awww, you had me with the whiskey and the Minions.

Figuratively, I mean :)

Wombat Rampant said...

Belated congratulations!

Soylent Sage said...

TY, Wombat.
Couldn't have done it without you.